Pages

Categories

+

Yea I know my last post was like in July...... Well....Umm.....I don't know....Maybe Facebook is the one to blame. But I'll make up for the month of August with a gang of video uploads and my sneaker collection (with some special new additions that I just copped a few seco's ago)--

But on another note; Ya boy just touched down in SA-Town, TX (San Antonio) wit my big homie (real big homie lol) SPB2.com aka Steve for my new Thursday night spot-- School Daze Thursdays @ Planeta; The hottest college night in the 210-- I didn't know UTSA had it in them. And yea I know that I-10 is a beast, but I f*&ks wit the SA and its people and they f*&ks wit me tough so its only right for me to come wreck with my craft. Shout out to Black Diamond Ent & Black Sky Ent for handling the promo-

Just ate some chicken & mac n cheese from Logan's (worst service ever in that hoe), and back @ the Drury Inn, so I'm bout to lay it down for a hot sec b4 I hit the club--

CHECK MY KICKS---- JUST COPPED 2DAY--- SHOE GOO SB'ZZZZZZZZZZ!





OH YEA..... THE REASON WHY I'VE BEEN AWAY IS CUZ YA BOY HAS BEEN IN DA FACTORY DROPPIN' THAT SH!T!!

NEW MIXTAPE'S YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD ASAP!!!




THAT ISH!! U LIKE VOL. 1
(NEO-SOUL/OLD SCHOOL HIP-HOP/ACID-JAZZ/GOOD MUSIC MIX OF SH!T)

Now to my traditional fans, this mixtape is a stretch from the genre of work I normally put out, if you really wanna get to know what I listen to on a daily basis, this mixtape displays just that--- It's purely timeless on the cool and it's just something I felt like throwing together one late night while I was shufflin' thru my ipod-- Nuff said, so here ya go!! Enjoy da eargazums----0OoOoO

http://www.mediafire.com/?kysewujvoko

1 GREEN LIGHT - JOHN LEGEND FT ANDRE 3000
2 IJUSTWANNALAYAROUND&CHILLWITHYOU - THE COUP
3 OH SO SEXY - JON B. FT PAUL WALL
4 I KNOW WHAT U WANT - ROGERSLUDE
5 ITS LOVE - BREAK REFORM
6 SHIT, DAMN, MOTHERF***** - D'ANGELO
7 RIGHT OR WRONG - ERIC ROBERSON
8 OLD TIMES SAKE - SWEET SABLE
9 PATRON - SEAN GARRETT FT PHARRELL
10 AGAIN - JOHN LEGEND
11 LOST WITHOUT U (DSF REMIX) - ROBIN THICKE (PROD BY DSF)
12 DIME PIECE (RMX) - DWELE
13 DOWN LOW - SA-RA CREATIVE PARTNERS
14 FEELIN IT - DWELE
15 BLUE GIRL - Q-TIP
16 IF U STAY - BACKSTREET BOYS/PM DAWN
17 DAMN THATS HOT - ROGERSLUDE
18 BONITA APPLEBUM - A TRIBE CALLED QUEST
19 ALRIGHT - LEDISI
20 NO IDEA - ALGEBRA
21 WAY 2 GO - ERYKAH BADU
22 MAY DECEMBER - MOS DEF
23 DON'T KNOW WHAT 2 SAY - FLOETRY
24 TIMELESS - DWELE FT TINA MARIE
25 GET ALONG WITH YOU - KELIS
26 I'M CHEATIN - DWELE


SUPER SHIT VOL. WHAT DAT IZ (DISC 1)
**ANOTHER ADDITION TO THE INFAMOUS SUPER SHIT SERIOUS**
DJ'S BEWARE CUZ YOU WILL LOSE YOUR JOB TO THIS LIL MIXTAPE!!! IT'S HAPPENED ALREADY!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?kysewujvoko
7:43 PM

1 comments:

  1. I'm lovin your kicks....thanks for the hot mix. I love that jon b "oh so sexy" joint. Peace.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top